|A ticket that entitles you to a pancake, dessert and a drink during the Pancake Pavilion Dinner Eve on Friday 26 February 2016 from 17:00 to 21:00.
This ticket is only available in combination with a Saturday ticket, Weekend ticket or Sponsor ticket. There’s a (very) limited amount of Pancake Eve tickets available, so they might be sold out fast.
- There is a €1,33 handling fee per ticket on the ticket ordering page. This is because the tickets are handled for us by an external party. With this system hopefully the check in will go faster and smoother. It is also much easier to pay, thanks to iDeal and other payment options.
- At the moment payment options include iDeal, and MrCash and Sofort for our Belgian and German friends. iDeal has a €0,54 fee per transaction. We have added bitcoin and bank transfer as payment options. We have added PayPal as a payment option. Please note that PayPal is more expensive than other payment options.
- On the ticket ordering page you are asked for your personal details. We require your name, birth date and email address, but sharing your city and mobile phone number with us is optional. Feel free to enter 0000 as a phone number if you don’t want to give us your phone number.
- Children under the age of 13 require adult accompaniment, but get a free entry ticket upon request. You can request their ticket by mailing us the child’s birth date and name, and the ticket number of the accompanist. One child per adult.
- People ordering a sponsor ticket will receive an e-mail later requesting sponsor item related personal details, like T-shirt size.
- If you want to be a volunteer, or help out with an event on HWCon, please contact us before buying a ticket.
- If you are a volunteer, and want to buy the sponsor perks, please contact us.
- Feel free to contact us and ask us anything.
- All ticket prices are including 21% BTW (VAT).
- Please note: Fokker Event Center has no elevators, only stairs. Therefore, unfortunately, people with a walking disability can only access the ground floor on 26 and 27 February.