For Hearth’s Warming Con 2020 we’ve got a lot of different ticket types to suit all visitors. Please make sure you order the right ticket! This will be the last and final Hearth’s Warming Con. Our venue unfortunately isn’t as big as in 2018, so ticket numbers are limited. You might not want to wait too long with buying tickets!
The basic ticket is the weekend ticket, it grants you access to the convention on both Saturday and Sunday.
Saturday 29 February 2020 from 10:30 to 22:00 and Sunday 1 March 2020 from 10:00 to 21:30. (That’s right, Sunday evening is now included!)
The Saturday only and Sunday only tickets grant you access to one day of our convention only. For people who unfortunately can’t attend both days of fun.
This year we have four types of sponsor tickets!
- With the Weekend Plus ticket you’ll get a cotton bag with some nice goodies. The Plus perks can also be bought with a Saturday only or Sunday only ticket.
- NO LONGER AVAILABLE The Friendship Kindling weekend ticket adds an awesome T-shirt among other things, and your name in the conbook as an official sponsor.
- SOLD OUT The Fire of Friendship weekend ticket has all that and the coveted 3D Ember figurine, and your MLP-themed OC in the conbook! There is only a very limited number available.
- SOLD OUT The Eternal Ember weekend ticket is this year’s ultimate ticket and grants some very special VIP bonuses. It was limted to only six.
We also sell “Spirit tickets” for people who want to support our convention, but unfortunately can not attend.
If you buy a normal Spirit ticket, we will send you the conbook, and all items from the “plus” ticket. The normal spirit ticket items will be sent out shortly after Hearth’s Warming Con.
If you buy the Kindling Spirit ticket, we will send you the conbook, and all items from the “kindling” ticket. If you buy the Ember Spirit ticket, we will also include the 3D Ember Figurine. Since the T-shirts and Figures need to be ordered, we will sent these spirit tickets out a bit later after Hearth’s Warming Con.
Friday Eve tickets are SOLD OUT. Like previous years, we will also organise a dinner event on the Friday Eve before the convention. This ticket costs €30 and includes Friday Eve’s dinner and fun events. It is only sold in combination with one of the sponsor ticket options (Plus, Friendship Kindling, Fire of Friendship or Eternal Ember).
Buy your ticket(s) here!
- The venue is at Expo Haarlemmermeer Vijfhuizen, the address is Stelling 1, 2141 SB Vijfhuizen. It’s easy to reach with rapid transfer bus line 300 which runs between Schiphol and Haarlem every 10 minutes. There is plenty of parking space at the venue. Parking tickets are €5 per day.
- There is a €1,10 handling fee per ticket on the ticket ordering page. This is because the tickets are handled for us by an external party. With this system the check in will go much faster and smoother. It is also easier to pay thanks to iDeal and other (international) payment options.
- At the moment payment options include iDeal, MrCash and Sofort for our Belgian and German friends. iDeal has a €0,29 fee per transaction. We have added bitcoin and bank transfer (free) as payment options. We have added PayPal as a payment option. Please note that PayPal is much(!) more expensive than other payment options. You can now also pay by credit card.
- On the ticket ordering page you are asked for your personal details. We require your name, birth date and email address, but sharing your city and mobile phone number with us is optional. Feel free to enter 0000 as a phone number if you don’t want to give us your phone number.
- If you want to be a volunteer or help out with an event at HWCon, please contact us before buying a ticket (volunteers get free entry).
- If you are a volunteer and want to buy the sponsor perks, please contact us.
- Children under the age of 13 require adult accompaniment, but can get a free entry ticket upon request. You can request this ticket by mailing us the child’s birth date and name and the ticket number of the adult accompanying them.
- Children under the age of 16 can bring one parent or legal guardian, who can get a free entry ticket upon request. You can request this ticket by mailing us the parent or guardian’s birth date and name and the ticket number of the person aged 13-15.
- Handicapped people who need assistance can get a free entry ticket for their caretaker/helper upon request. You can request this ticket by mailing us the helper’s birth date and name and the ticket number of the person needing this helper.
- People ordering a sponsor ticket will receive an e-mail later requesting sponsor item-related personal details like T-shirt size.
- Tickets can not be cancelled and/or refunded after 01-02-2020. Please take note of this while ordering your ticket. As this deadline has passed, we cannot endorse refund requests at this time.
- Feel free to contact us and ask us anything.
- If you want a ticket option that’s not in the list, then that might be arranged. Please mail us.
- All ticket prices are including 21% BTW (VAT).
- The venue is wheelchair and walking disability friendly. There are no stairs. Please contact us for more information.